By visiting luckyinluv.com you are consenting to our terms and conditions. Please view our policies.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
By subscribing to the membership, you are agreeing to receive a newsletter regularly with updated content. With membership you will receive access to the FREE resource library. In order to access the FREE resource library you will need to complete the membership form.
Please keep in mind that the resources from Luckyinluv.com contains intellectual property owned by Erin Marie, including trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual information. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, creative derivative works from, distribute, display, or reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever, in the name of luckyinluv.com content. In whole or in part without the prior written consent. If you are caught violating this intellectual property, we reserve the right to immediately remove your account and access to luckyinluv.com including any products or services offered through the site without refund.
This will become redundant by the end of the terms and conditions. But it is extremely important that you understand that all content and printables used from your membership status is double checked with your state, county, agency, or country. We are not social workers, experts, or nutritionists, we just like to be organized. We do not take responsibility for your use of the ideas or printables used on this website. Please discuss all printables or ideas you would like to use from luckyinluv.com with your social workers first to make sure you comply with your state, county, agency, or country.
First of all, we are not experts and will never pretend to be one. (By we I mean my husband and I. I’m the writer, crafter, planner and creative one, and he’s tech savy so he keeps everything running smoothly, although he does occasionally share ideas as well). We will always do our best to have useful content on this site. However, any recipes, tutorials, and helpful ideas should be used at your own risk, and with careful thought and common sense. These are all ideas that have worked for our family unit, but they may not work for yours, so please keep in mind what works for you and your family. We are not responsible for the outcomes of your attempts to recreate anything seen on this site. However, we are more then willing to answer any questions to help you get your desired outcome.
Please keep in mind that we are located in California, and we are not social workers or lawyers. Your state, county, agency, or country may have different requirements from California when it comes to foster care. Please discuss all requirements with your social workers first before using any ideas or suggestions from luckyinluv.com. We do not take responsibility for your use of the ideas suggested on this website. Please discuss all printables or ideas you would like to use from luckyinluv.com with your social workers first to make sure you comply with your country, county, state or agencies requirements.
We write for our own purposes. However, we may be influenced by our background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience.
In order to keep this blog running, as well as provide a small source of income for our family we may occasionally incorporate links to the services, products or businesses that were used, or mentioned in the post. My (as in Erin’s) passion is teaching and writing, so using affiliate marketing is one way I will be able to make money for my family and do what I love, as well as hopefully pass on some helpful content to my readers. By clicking on the links and possibly purchasing what is being endorsed, it will provide a small commission to us. It will also help you find the endorsed item mentioned in the post easily if it is something you find may be helpful to yourself. This comes at no extra cost to you. Because this blog is a source of income, we thought it would be important to disclose the following to you:
- The content of our blog is a source of income, so we may promote services, products, or other businesses.
- We will only promote services, products, and other businesses that we have used, or feel may benefit our readers.
- You can trust us. We will write honest reviews of the services, product and other businesses.
- Our number 1 priority is to have integrity. We would never endorse a product that we wouldn’t use ourselves or suggest to a close friend just to make money. Therefore, the reviews of the services, products, and other businesses will be accurate and fair from my point of view.
- Mentions of associated products, services and businesses within the content of the blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- Clicking through affiliate links and making a purchase does not cost you as a reader any extra or add you to any sort of mailing list.
Who am I affiliated with?
- Amazon affiliate because I am obsessed with Amazon. I would much rather play with my kiddo and go fun places, then go shopping. So Amazon on-line shopping is my go-to.
- Pinhole Press. This company has helped me create beautiful photo books, an adoption storybook, Fathers Day gifts, and a family cookbook. They are pricey, but well worth the money.
Again, please keep in mind we are not social workers, and that all products and ideas should be double checked with your social workers first.
Also names mentioned in posts are pseudonyms, to protect the identity of all children, care-takers, lawyers, parents, social workers, etc.
Visit this site and use the content at your own risk. We are not responsible for any viruses or malware your technology may contract while visiting or downloading content from this site.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me and my super awesome husband. For questions about this blog, please contact Erin Marie (erin at luckyinluv dot com).
Don’t hesitate to share! But, please keep in mind that all images and text on this site are property of luckyinluv.com Feel free to use one or two photos provided that a link back to my original post is included. Please, no slander. If you don’t agree with me, simply do not share the ideas, photos or website with others. Please do not remove watermarks, crop, or edit any of my images without first obtaining written permission from me. All printables are for personal use only. Pinning and sharing through social media is always welcome and appreciated! Thank You!
Naturally we all have opinions, especially when it comes to parenting and raising children. We encourage comments, we’re all in this together. The purpose is to better one another, but we please ask that all comments are expressed with respect towards one another. This is not the place for negativity or harsh criticisms:
- No Spam.
- No Foul Language.
- No Derogatory or Inflammatory Comments.
- No Bots.
- No embedded links to other websites unless it supports the conversation.
- This blog is not responsible, legally or otherwise, for comments posted by readers. We are not responsible for any hurt feelings or comments made by those visiting the blog. We will do our best to monitor the comments, and make sure everyone is being kind and constructive, but we will not take responsibility for their comments.
- No Sales. Please don’t come to this site hoping to sale your products. We don’t mind if you link to your own blog in the comments as long as it is appropriate to the discussion, but please don’t come to sell your own products. If you want to work together, We are open to guest posters, contact us, and we can discuss.
- We reserve the right to delete comments as desired. If you have a question as to why the comment was deleted, feel free to contact us in an appropriate respectful fashion.
- We are not responsible for any comments left by other visitors to the site. We will do our best to monitor the comments, but cannot take responsibility for comments left on this site.